Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Suggestions for AZ7

AZ7s,


Here are my top ten most needed items in AZ.



1. A Sweater Vest. It hides wrinkles on your dress shirts and adds another layer of warmth in the winter. I am very serious. I have two. I love them. I wear them everyday from October to April. Makes dancing and posing for AWESOME group photos even easier.

2. A STURDY French Press. If you like coffee this is a must. I used mine daily. No worries, I now have a second, even STURDIER, French Press.

3. Thermal Underwear. Absolutely no one goes without this in the winter. Save yourself the hassle and bring at least 2 pairs with you. Imagine how cold she would have been without the TU.

4. Boxers INSTEAD of Briefs. They are sturdier and dry much faster. Very convenient. They also come in much cooler patterns. Ah-ha, dries faster and looks better on the line. Definitely important.


5. Head Lamp. For going to the bathroom when the power is out... which is almost anytime you have to go to the bathroom in the winter. Also good for looking down dark holes.

6. I brought tools with me and they have been invaluable. I purchased a 3 dollar set from IKEA which includes a hammer, screwdriver with changeable heads, pliers and a wrench. I also brought a small vice grip. You can get some of this stuff here, but they aren't nearly as reliable. I have used all of these items NUMEROUS times. If not tools then at least a Leatherman. You probably can't tell from this view but I am smiling super big because I am so happy to have my tools. Ignore the water spraying everywhere.

7. A really comfortable, good looking pair of BLACK shoes. Men this is an absolute must. You will need this. The pointier the better.

8. A black suit for men. Very very handy. Doesn't he look snazzy.

9. A PC not a Mac. You need it to do PC reports (MACs don't always work) and it is your entertainment center during the winter. No negatives replies to this post. This means you LT and RB.

10. A wife. Highly recommended. Yours won't be as good as mine, but I still recommend finding one. (Emma holding food does not mean she is important because she cooks. We share the work equally. She is just plain awesome and this picture is nice. Stop reading into things.)

5 comments:

Justin Scott said...

Fantastic post -- although it did bring up traumatic memories of middle school and sweater vests.

Thou art sad? Get thee a wife! Sage advice as ever was spoken.

Sworddancer said...

“There was a star danced, and under that was [Emma] born.”

löki gale said...

OOO!!! You so new I was going to comment on the Mac thing.

I would suggest a Mac because MOST PCVS HAVE THEM. So there.

lgt

(I am bringing you another french press).

alexis said...

i completely disagree with mathias. a person doesn't need a WIFE, a person needs an EMMA. i mean, most states wouldn't recognize emma as my wife anyways

Amy said...

I have a Mac too. It ROCKS OUT LOUD!!!!! No viruses yet! I don't have an Emma though, I can see how one of those would come in handy though.