Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Calling American Women!!

Want to take part in some cultural exchange? Today in my women's group I postured the following:
"If you could ask women in America one thing, what would it be?"
Thanks to the wonders of the Internet, I can pass what they said along to you! Could you take a moment and write down your own answers to a couple of these questions and send them to me at azerijack@gmail.com?

Here is the list they came up with:
~What do American women wear?
~How do they live?
~What work do they do?
~At what age to they get married?
~How many children do they have/want?
~What do you do in your free time?
~What is different about American women from women in other countries?
~What is your favorite place in America?

Be as creative as you like. For example, if you want to send a picture of yourself to demonstrate what you wear or make a video response I know they'd love it. Our next class is on Thursday, December 17th and I'd like to have at least a few answers to read by then but we can make this an ongoing dialogue. The girls are also prepared to answer questions about their own lives from you so feel free to send those along as well!

No comments: